- Chicken and Snow Pea Stir-fry
Chicken and Snow Pea Stir-fry
- Mix chicken with oil and Asian Stir-fry Seasoning.
- Heat Frying Pan (10") to medium and add chicken. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes, add Bouillon and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add snow peas and cook until tender and liquid is reduced by about half. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
- Tip: Make this a sweet and sour stir-fry by adding chunks of canned pineapple and a generous drizzle of white or cider vinegar towards the end of cooking.Try Epicure Thai Seasoning instead of Epicure Asian Stir-fry Seasoning.
|Nutritional Serving Size
Frying Pan (10")
Asian Stir-Fry Seasoning
Chicken Bouillon Base