- Low-fat Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Lightly spray an 8" x 8" (20 cm x 20 cm) pan with vegetable oil.
- Sift Pure Cocoa, flour, Baking Powder and salt into a medium mixing bowl.
- In large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter, egg whites, applesauce and (p.3605).
- Stir flour mixture into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 35–40 minutes (for chewy brownies, do not overbake). Cool in pan and cut into squares.
- Tip: Using a stainless steel strainer or dredger, sift icing sugar or Epicure Pure Cocoa overtop for a decorative touch.
|Nutritional Serving Size